sskc karate tutorials

Sunday 8 March 2009

Shotokan Karate Video Tutorials

Listed below are some Shotokan karate tutorials from the best karateka I can find on the web.

I have them listed them under headings so hopefuly it will be quite easy for you to find what you are looking for.
Etiquette
--
Strikes
--
---
Stances
---
Punching
--
Blocking
---
Kicking
-
Sparring
---
Other
-

The video are NOT posted so that you can teach yourself, but are there for karateka like myself that need to keep re-visiting a technique in an effort to improve. Please ask the advise of your Sensei what you should be practising for the development of your Karate.

All the Video are embeded from "U-Tube" and are in the public domain. However if you are the owner / holder of the copyright to a video and wish me to remove it, please drop me an e-mail and I will action your request with immediate effect.

Hopefully the attached will help us all to follow the way, Osu!

Click on the yellow button below to return to the "HOME" page

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home